Water Efficiency Testing for Landlords
Do you have a Brisbane rental property? K-Oz Plumbing can help to reduce your plumbing maintenance cost and provide low cost water efficiency services.
K-Oz plumbing offers a range of Landlord and real estate plumbing maintenance services. Common requests are:
- Low cost water efficiency certificates, and water saving devices, aerators, dual flush toilets
- Free RTA advice and help with water usage by tenants
- Low cost dual flush toilets and cistern replacements
- Cost effective leaking tap and toilet maintenance
- Rental property bathroom and kitchen renovation advice
- Leak detection services in rental properties
- Gas and electric hot water issues
- Council applications and assistance, Form 7s, Form 1 and Form 4s
- Hot water system repairs and replacements
- Tap washer replacements for landlords and property managers
- Ongoing advice on plumbing issues
- Blocked drains and toilets
- 24 hour Emergency plumbing call out services in Brisbane.
We currently look after a number different real estate property managers and landlord property portfolios also offering project management services.
Click here for a fact sheet on minimum water efficiency standards required.
K-Oz can assist with:
Let us assess & determine the best hot water system for you. Read more
We can fix your leaking taps & toilets quickly - saving you money. Read more
K-Oz Plumbing specialises in unblocking drains & the resolving of drainage issues. Read more
Call us to install your gas cook tops, gas BBQs & gas hot water systems. Read more
Are you looking to renovate or install a new bathroom, kitchen, laundry or shower in your home? Read more
Water saving tips & plumbing facts for Brisbane:
In The Bathroom
Bathrooms and toilets account for about 40% of your household water use.
Simple changes to your bathroom fittings and in your everyday habits can result in substantial water savings.*
Install a water efficient showerhead.
By replacing your showerhead with a three star/AAA rated showerhead, you can save around 11 litres of water a minute.*
Take shorter showers.
By reducing your shower time by one minute a day, you can save more than 7,300 litres of water a year!*
Install tap aerators.
Tap aerators can reduce the flow of water through a tap by up to 50%. Over a year, this could save a family more than $60.*
Fix dripping taps.
A tap dripping at a rate of one drop per second wastes approximately 20,000 litres of water per year. So make sure you fix a dripping tap as soon as you notice it.*
Only fill the bath with as much water as needed.
Use less water for children and pets and check the temperature as you fill. Adding extra water to get the correct temperature after the bath is at the right level, is wasteful.
Turn off the tap while brushing your teeth.
If you turn off the water while you're brushing your teeth, you could save more than 50,000 litres of water for a family of four over a year.*
Use a dual flush toilet.
Using a dual flush four star rated toilet can save the average home up to 35,000 litres of water a year.*
Check for toilet leaks.
You can check for leaks in your toilet by placing a few drops of food dye into the cistern. If, after 15 minutes, the food dye has seeped into the bowl then you may have a leak. We recommend you get in contact with a licensed plumber to fix this for you.